AVASK Accounting and Business Consultants Ltd is a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in International VAT, tax and accounting for e-commerce businesses which are located both internationally and in the UK.
AVASK are a recommended External Tax Advisor under the Amazon Global Selling Programme which assist thousands of sellers on Amazon FBA, eBay, Shopify and many other platforms. On top of this, it provides its clients with a comprehensive range of expertise – from providing practical guidance on cross-border transactions, making sure they are fully compliant with EU regulations, assisting on their company group structures and ongoing tax advisory services.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator who will undertake administrative tasks ensuring the Corporate team have adequate support to work efficiently. The Accounts Administrator role will also include working closely with our leadership team by handling administrative duties, co-ordinating calendars and organising meetings.
To be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Accounts Administrator Responsibilities:
The Accounts Administrator will ensure the smooth running of our office, including:
- Carrying out admin duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and drafting, formatting and printing relevant documents, including office correspondence, receiving and sorting of incoming post and presentations
- Managing outgoing post
- Managing all departmental admin tasks including scanning and maintaining shared folders internally
- Creating meeting agendas and taking minutes
- Frequent interaction with company Directors and CFO, supporting their requests
- Maintaining general office files related to the company’s operations
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule.
- Supporting Managers in monitoring internal and external deadlines and procedures
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
- Performing other relevant duties when needed
- Previous admin experience required
- Previous experience in an Accountancy practice is preferable
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Confident telephone manner
- Meticulous and methodical with excellent attention to detail (essential)
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
The successful candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Remuneration and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to the skills, qualification and experience of the successful candidates. In addition to this we offer a company pension, medical insurance and a heavily subsidised canteen.