AVASK Accounting is a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in International VAT, tax and accounting for e-commerce businesses which are located both internationally and in the UK.
AVASK are a recommended External Tax Advisor under the Amazon Global Selling Programme which assist thousands of sellers on Amazon FBA, eBay, Shopify and many other platforms. On top of this, it provides its clients with a comprehensive range of expertise – providing practical guidance on cross-border transactions, making sure they are fully compliant with EU regulations, assisting on their company group structures and providing ongoing tax advisory services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Billing and Sales Ledger Specialist to join our Customs and International Trade department in Southampton. This role requires an individual who can reconcile supplier statements, analyse VAT payments, and resolve any purchase enquiries, discrepancies or disputes.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and passionate individual with experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Raise Monthly Billing and Credit Notes, in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, to resolve internal queries
- Record and reconcile payment receipts into the finance system
- Bank related tasks, such as import cash from a variety of online sources and follow up non referenced payments
- Raise Engagement letters in a timely and accurate manner
- Process Refunds
- Offer support to Cash Collection
- Update and maintain Trackers
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills for client interaction and engagement
- Good clear and concise communication skills
- Confident handling telephone calls in a professional manner (previous telephone experience is essential)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous scheduling/Co-ordinator experience is preferable
- Currently studying AAT at levels 2 or 3 but other QBE candidates considered
- Fluent in both written and spoken languages
- Experience in Excel
The successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
What you’ll get in return:
- Performance based compensation
- A collaborative culture of continuous learning to aid progression.
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Wellness days
- Birthday off after one year length of service
- Creative spacious offices with breakout areas and subsidised canteen