AVASK Accounting & Business Consultants is a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in international VAT and tax and accounting for e-commerce businesses that are located internationally and in the UK.
AVASK are recommended External Tax Advisors under the Amazon Global Selling Programme and assist hundreds of Amazon FBA sellers, eBay, Shopify and many other platforms. On top of this, it provides its clients with a comprehensive range of expertise – from providing practical guidance on cross-border transactions, making sure that they are fully compliant and assisting on their group structures and tax advisory services.
We are currently recruiting for a native (or fluent and business proficient) German speaking Business Development Administrator. The candidate must be a self-starter, who is highly motivated and a clear communicator at all levels. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently and pro-actively in our practice that is client-focused.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Ensure correct and timely data entry of enquiries and emails.
- Administer the setting up of new clients and organise the VAT registration documents.
- Monitoring and tracking enquiries and leads from inbound mail
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to support the Business Development Administration Manager and wider team including e-filing and /or actioning emails received into the department from the company websites, receiving inbound mail, inputting into trackers.
- Effectively manage new client set ups via Telephone, Website and Online forms.
- Organising and prompting the Business Development Team members on leads to follow up.
- Assist the department in achieving the overall sales target in line with business strategy.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Native or Business proficiency / fluent in English and German in written and speaking communication skills
- At least 1 year of Administrative working experience.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Quick thinker and fast learner.
- Works well in a small team as well as independently
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Enthusiastic and self-driven
- The successful candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Remuneration and benefits:
We offer a competitive salary subject to the skills, qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. We also offer heavily subsidised staff canteen, pension scheme and Healthcare scheme on successful completion of the probationary period.