AVASK Accounting & Business Consultants is a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in international VAT and tax and accounting for e-commerce businesses that are located internationally and in the UK.
AVASK are recommended External Tax Advisors under the Amazon Global Selling Programme and assist hundreds of Amazon FBA sellers, eBay, Shopify and many other platforms. On top of this, it provides its clients with a comprehensive range of expertise – from providing practical guidance on cross-border transactions, making sure that they are fully compliant and assisting on their group structures and tax advisory services.
We are looking to hire a Customer Service Manager who will be required to guide customers through the relevant processes into the support phase. Rather than functioning as a customer support agent, the Customer Service Manager forms a direct relationship with customers and provide them with timely value propositions. This helps customers grow and achieve goals while simultaneously strengthening their relationship with the business.
The Ideal Customer Service Manager should understand the concept of the internal client and have experience managing the monitoring process. This means internal surveys and reviewing their content continuously.
Detailed requirements for technical knowledge, skills and abilities for this position are outlined in the person specification.
The jobholder will have a track record of proven experience in the above key accountabilities, specifically within a high volume and fast paced environment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- The Customer Service Manager will act as a mentor for the customers, explaining the relevant processes and ensuring everything runs smoothly and working with them to resolve any issues.
- Working with customers to ensure they are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. This includes advising them on decisions and requires the Customer Service Manager to have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and be responsible for communicating common customer behaviours to the business development team and marketing department.
- Advocating for the company, identifying opportunities to significantly influence the customer base, acting as personal ambassadors for the business explaining to customers how the company can meet their specific needs.
- Building a positive reputation of the company to both keep the customers satisfied and encourage them to refer their friends
- Onboarding new customers, educating customers on how the services offered.
- Overseeing the complaint register and ensuring that the data is extracted each month and reviewed for monthly management meetings. Actioned accordingly and looking for areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Following up on renewals, creating loyal, repeat customers instead of one-time users.
- Encouraging upsells and cross-sells, increasing a customer’s lifetime value .
- Being dedicated to fulfilling customer goals, which creates an opportunity to introduce new products and services.
- Being the voice of the customer and advocating their needs. They need to have an in-depth understanding of customers likes and dislikes about the company’s services, which can be discovered through surveys, reviews, referrals, and more.
- Organizing, analyzing, and sharing this information with other departments to ensure the company’s decisions always consider the voice of the customer.
- Quarterly Reports for the ISO9001 management review meetings
- Responsible for Customer Surveys to include the following:
1. Issuing and overseeing their completion each month
2. Verify data collected (take samples from data set and contact)
3. Analysing the data and preparing it for Monthly management meeting
4. Reviewing and improving their content over time
5. Ensuring that liaising with Marketing department gives them clients who will take the external survey with Trustpilot
6. Review free text (client comments) and look for areas of improvement/opportunity
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
Detailed requirements for technical knowledge, skills and abilities for this position are outlined in the person specification. The jobholder will have a track record of proven experience in the above key accountabilities, specifically within a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Educated to Degree Level desirable
- Professional qualifications preferred
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Interpersonal relationships, discretion, and confidentiality
- Worked within a ISO9001 environment, Ideally ISO accredited environments previously
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of using relevant Information Systems
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to innovate to create and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to support and influence all stakeholders, including Directors across the business
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), internet, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Empathy and confidence to manage client stakeholders across all hierarchy levels
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and to keep to strict deadlines
- Skilled at prioritising obligations
- Attention to detail
- Personable and strong relationship builder
- Commercial awareness
- Independent work ethic
Remuneration and benefits:
We offer a competitive salary subject to the skills, qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. We also offer heavily subsidised staff canteen, pension scheme and Healthcare scheme on successful completion of the probationary period.