AVASK Accounting and Business Consultants Ltd is a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in International VAT, tax and accounting for e-commerce businesses which are located both internationally and in the UK.
AVASK are a recommended External Tax Advisor under the Amazon Global Selling Programme which assist thousands of sellers on Amazon FBA, eBay, Shopify and many other platforms. On top of this, it provides its clients with a comprehensive range of expertise – from providing practical guidance on cross-border transactions, making sure they are fully compliant with EU regulations, assisting on their company group structures and ongoing tax advisory services.
We are looking to recruit a talented Digital Marketing Executive with 3-5 years’ experience planning and executing digital marketing strategies and campaigns for a large business. This is an incredible varied and exciting role that will see the ideal candidate delivering digital marketing campaigns and projects locally here in the UK, and internationally in Europe, Asia, the USA and beyond.
You need to have a proven and demonstrable track record of generating results, working independently to strive and meet your own goals, while also contributing to the wider team and company goals. The ideal candidate will also be an AGILE individual with the ability to multi-task while maintaining an exceptionally high attention to detail.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager and design team to deliver marketing programs, website content, advertisements and other marketing related projects;
- Day to day maintenance of content, amendments (including SEO) on three WordPress websites;
- Social media planning, execution and reporting;
- Managing the company’s webinar programme schedule with the Marketing Manager;
- Creating and posting blog articles on a variety of e-commerce business related topics, including: international expansion, VAT and indirect taxation, accounting and financial management;
- Monitoring competitor social media and website activities;
- Monitoring and maintaining the company reviews on Trustpilot and Google;
- Maintaining the company social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube;
- Monitoring trends and recommending improvements to social media channels, including new technologies;
- Writing and delivering email marketing campaigns via the company campaign management software;
- Analysing and reporting the using Google Analytics;
- Assist with the creation of presentations for Digital Marketing Activities, including Webinars;
- Assist with the co-ordination of translations for digital campaigns (French, German, Spanish, Italian and Chinese);
- Implement and build a strategy to create and launch the company’s LinkedIn Live page;
- Assist with the implementation of all other marketing campaign activities where required.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Educated to Degree level with a specialism in Digital Marketing discipline;
- 3-5 years’ experience in an MSB or Enterprise sized organisation;
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Impeccable organisation and multi-tasking skills;
- Team player: Works well as a part of a bustling Marketing team;
- Ability to hit the ground running;
- Creative thinker with an interest in e-commerce;
- Highly IT literate with standard Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite to generate results for your work
(Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign will be required);
- Ability to receive critical feedback and take assertive, corrective steps.
Remuneration and benefits
We offer a competitive salary subject to the skills, qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. We also offer heavily subsidised staff canteen, pension scheme and Healthcare scheme on successful completion of the probationary period.