AVASK Accounting and Business Consultants Ltd is a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in International VAT, tax and accounting for e-commerce businesses which are located within the U.S, throughout the rest of the world and in the UK (where our global headquarters are located).
AVASK are a recommended External Tax Advisor under the Amazon Global Selling Programme which assist thousands of sellers on Amazon FBA, eBay, Shopify and many other platforms. On top of this, it provides its clients with a comprehensive range of expertise – from providing practical guidance on cross-border transactions, making sure they are fully compliant with EU regulations, assisting on their company group structures and ongoing tax advisory services.
AVASK IT Services, the internal IT Department of the AVASK Group of companies, is looking to recruit an experienced Software Support Engineer to be responsible for deploying and managing new software developed by the internal software team and supporting internal users with this software.
- Provide technical software support to internal users;
- Assist the development team with software design and development;
- Create technical documents and manuals;
- Address user concerns and issues regarding software installation and operation;
- Document complaints and bug reports and troubleshooting steps;
- Assist software developers to resolve technical issues during the software development process;
- Teach users how to install and use new software products;
- Provide technical support to the development team for Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with various operating systems, such as Linux, Microsoft Windows and MacOS is important for Software Support Engineers, as they will be dealing with customers using a variety of these systems;
- Extensive knowledge in Azure specifically regarding app deployments and data processing including AI, Automation, Azure DevOps;
Remuneration and benefits
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to the skills, qualification and experience of the successful candidates. In addition to this we offer a company pension, medical insurance and a heavily subsidised canteen.