The benefits of working at AVASK
We offer a great set of benefits for all team members, which are available to every member of the AVASK team upon successful completion of their probationary period.
MyVitality - Healthy Living
Get FREE access to Vitality Healthy Living upon successful completion of your probationary period... great benefits and active rewards to help you lead an active and healthy lifestyle...
- Understand your health
- Support leading an active and healthy lifestyle
- Active Rewards & Status Rewards:
- Free drinks at Caffè Nero
- Free movie rentals at RakutenTV
- New Apple Watch (employee contribution around £40 T&C apply)
- Free Odeon/Vue Cinema Tickets
- Free Amazon Prime Membership
- 25% Cashback rewards at Waitrose on healthy foods
- + more... see MyVitality for more info.
Vitality - Consultant Select
Get FREE access to Vitality medical healthcare insurance upon successful completion of your probationary period... Enjoy private medical healthcare insurance plus more...
- Consultant Select - Private Medical Healthcare cover
- VitalityGP - Free access to a private GP service
- Physiotherapy care
- Earn discounts with MyVitality for your Personal Healthcare Fund
(including dental and optical expenses, e.g: eye tests, glasses, contact lenses, dental check-ups, fillings, braces, hygienist fees and so on)
Company Pension Scheme
Access the AVASK StandardLife pension scheme on completion of your probationary period. We offer an excellent contribution to your pension...
- StandardLife Group Flexible Retirement Plan
- 5% Employee contribution
- 3% Employer contribution
AVASK Wellness Days
In addition to the 28-day holiday allowance (including public holidays), AVASK also allocates 2 additional wellness days for each employee to take...
...and after 1 year's service, you also get to take your Birthday off as an additional day's holiday!
Get FREE access to a pool of learning and development courses – designed to stimulate your development and career progression pathway.
- Access over 620 courses
- Refine and hone your skillset
Learning & Development
Join the AVASK funded study scheme, and gain new professional qualifications to enhance and progress your career at AVASK.
All you need to do is plan your studying in with your line manager and the HR team upon the successful completion of your probationary period.
AVASK Lunch Lounge
Located on the Fourth Floor of Oceana House, our UK HQ, is the dedicated AVASK kitchen, where you can either prepare your own lunch, or take advantage of our in-house lunch delivery service...
- Daily menu of healthy and nutritious lunches
- Hot and cold meals made freshly from within Oceana House
- Choose a lighter lunch; a baguette or salad from £2
- Choose a hot lunch from £3
- Pay using your phone via our dedicated app